Deleting site or folder
This function allows you to delete the entire content from the selected folder.
To delete site or folder content
- Connect to the remote site first and select a remote top folder.
- On the View menu, click View Transfer Manager. Or, the toolbar click on the Transfer Manger button.
- In the Transfer Manager window, click Add Special button. It will display the Special Action dialog box.
- In the Action Type section select Delete Site, verify Remote Folder Name. All subfolders and all files under the selected remote folder will be deleted. Click OK.
- To start the Delete Site click Start in the Transfer Manager window.
Note: Delete Site can be saved as a transfer set and used in scheduled transfers. To do this click Save before you start the transfer.