Renaming file or folder
This function allows you to rename the remote file or folder.
To rename file of folder
- Connect to the remote site first and select a remote folder or file
- On the View menu, click View Transfer Manager. Or, the toolbar click on the Transfer Manger button.
- In the Transfer Manager window, click Add Special button. It will display the Special Action dialog box.
- In the Action Type section select Rename File or Rename Folder. Verify Remote File or Folder name. In the New File Name or New Folder Name enter a new name and click OK.
- To start the Rename File or Rename Folder special action click Start in the Transfer Manager window.
Note: Rename File or Rename Folder special action can be saved as a transfer set and used in scheduled transfers. To do this click Save before you start the transfer. You can use Rename File or Rename Folder with other transfer items (upload/download items).