Easy to use scripting function allows you to automate the transfer and management of files and directories on your local and remote computers. You can define a group of special actions (remove folder, delete file, execute application, other ftp commands) and save them for future reuse. Scheduler allows you execute scripts at any time with any intervals.
Special Action functions in Transfer Manager
- Create Folder - creates a folder on a remote site.
- Remove Folder - deletes an empty folder on a remote site.
- Delete File - deletes a file on a remote site.
- Send Command - allows the user to send an ftp command (ask your system administrator what ftp commands are accepted by your ftp server).
- Execute Application - allows the user to specify an application to be executed locally; for example, after a download of a certain file you may want AutoFtp to start WinZip and add this file to an existing zip file.
- Delete Local Non-Existing Files - compares the Local and Remote folders and deletes the Local files that don't exist in the remote folder.
- Delete Remote Non-Existing Files - compares the Local and Remote folders and deletes the Remote files that don't exist in the Local folder.
- Upload Site (Folder) with Synchronize - uploads all files from the selected folder.
- Download Site (Folder) with Synchronize - download all files from the selected folder.
- Delete Site (Folder) - deletes all subfolders and all files from the slected folder.
- Rename File - renames a file on a remote site.
- Rename Folder - renames a folder on a remote site.