How to send emails with business documents.
Electronic Communication, Emails: Use PDF files when communicating with your business partners and clients.
Purchase Order, Invoice, Donation, and other PRO and DELUXE database management solutions allow you to create business documents where data is combined with the high level design (purchase order documents, invoice documents, donation receipts, ...). Those documents are created in the html form together with keywords that represent data fields. When document is displayed in the Print Custom Documents window keywords are replaced with the data from the selected record. This document can be printed (recommended) or attached to the email message (not recommended).
Our software allows you to send email messages together with the customized document in the form of the html attachment. We do not recommend doing this in the case of very important business documents: purchase orders, invoices, receipts, ... :
We recommend using PDF (PORTABLE DOCUMENT FORMAT) files in your email business communication:
- sample based on the Purchase Order Organizer Pro,
- purchase order displayed in the Print Customized Documents window,
- po_form_1.htm file is loaded, keywords are replaced with data from the selected record,
- review document and click Print:
- in the Print window select PDF Writer in the Select Printer section
- click Print :
- enter a document name, remember the folder,
- click Save :
- open Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you saved your document,
- open the document, document opens in the PDF Reader,
- when you send email message attach this file to the message:
- sample of email message with a file attachment:
Related Topics ...
Copyright © PrimaSoft PC, Inc. All rights reserved.