Question/Topic: How to create export/import folder?
- Start your organizer program
- On the Advanced menu, click Export
- In the Export Target window select DBF File (this format preserves all information), click OK
- In the Enter/Select Export File Name window enter temporary.dbf into File Name box, click OK
- The data is exported to a file (temporary.dbf) in the ExpImp folder, under the current
Data folder. The ExpImp folder is automatically created if it does not exist.
on the Advanced menu, click Export
in the Export Target window select DBF File
in the Enter/Select Export File Name window enter temporary.DBF
open Windows Explorer, review ExpImp folder with exported files (temporary.dbf,