Question/Topic: Phone Number Field
Phone Number Field
Phone Number Fields are a special type of an edit control. When you click on the '...' button the Dial window will be displayed. If your computer is equipped with a modem you can dial the number that is contained in the Phone Number Field (or any other number). In order for the Dial function to work your modem COM Port and modem parameters must be selected in Options/Modem .
How to use
This type is useful for storing phone, mobile, cell numbers.
Functions (Popup Menu):
Dial: displays the dial window.
Set Entry Mask: It makes data entry easier. For example, you could set the entry mask to \(999\)\ AAA\-AAAA. This will cause () inserted automatically before and after the area code. Then a space will be inserted and after 3 digits(or characters) a "-" will be inserted.
- UnDo: deletes the selected text and copies it to the Clipboard;
- Cut: deletes the selected text and copies it to the Clipboard;
- Copy: copies the selected text to the Clipboard;
- Paste: pastes text from the Clipboard;
- Delete: deletes the selected text;
- Set Font: allows you to select the font for all single-line edit controls;
- Set Color: allows you to select the text and background color for all single-line edit controls except numeric fields;
Data Page from Address Organizer Deluxe.