Question/Topic: How to define a reminder for the selected database record?
- Start Organizer Deluxe or Organizer Pro
- Select record. (this sample is based on the Stockroom Organizer Deluxe)
- On the File menu click All Reminders / Add Reminder
- The Reminders window is opened.
- Click Add Reminder
- The Add Reminder window is opened
- Enter: Reminder Date, Active From Date, Reminder Title, Reminder Note
- Select Is Active.
- Define the rule for the reminder (optional). The condition when the reminder
- In this case the rule is: the reminder is displayed when the value of the
ONHAND data field is smaller then 100.
- Click OK
- Next time when you start the database manager it will evaluated all
- The value of the ONHAND data field is 95 (less then 100), the reminder is