Question/Topic: What are the differences between Organizer Deluxe and Pro?
|Features||Organizer Deluxe||Organizer Pro|
|1. All the features of Organizer Deluxe||+||+|
|2. Flat database solutions (deluxe solutions)||100||100|
|3. Web dataBase Browser/Viewer||+||+|
|4. Scripting Language||+|
|5. Complex database solutions (pro solutions)||11|
|6. The ability to link 2 or more databases||+|
|7. Specialized data fields: Loan field, Master Lookup field, ...||+|
|8. Mailmerge with MS Word function||+|
|9. SQL Wizard||+|
|10. Barcode Scanner functionality||+|
2. We offer over 100 flat database solutions. They could be used with Organizer Deluxe and Organizer Pro.
3. Organizer dB Browser is a web-based application that enables you to share your databases over the Internet or Intranet.
4. Powerful scripting language enables customization of various program elements and its bahavior at various stages of operation (e.g. when loading a database, after reading a record, before writing a record).
5. We offer over 10 complex database solutions. They could be used only with Organizer Pro.
6. Organizer Deluxe and Organizer Pro include database Designer. In Organizer Pro you are allowed to create databases that are linked through common field. Designer in Organizer Deluxe package does not support this feature.
7. Specialized data fields. Organizer Deluxe and Organizer Pro come with database Designer. Only Designer in Organizer Pro version offers specialized data field types. Example: Loan data field type allows you to build customized library systems or any inventory systems that require check in /out transactions.
9. The SQL wizard (builder) allows you to visually create and run SQL queries for databases created with Organizer Pro.
10. Barcode scanner Functionality: The Bar Code Search function helps you to locate the record which has been assigned a particular barcode (or any number in the text form). Simply scan the barcode (or enter manually) and the program finds the record automatically.