Issue Manager Pro, how to start?
How to start using Issue Tracking Database Manager for Windows?
1. Enter issues data into Issues database.
2. Enter personnel data into Employees database.
- Press the New button on the Standard section of the Speed Bar, or select File/New Record from the application menu. A new record will be prepared for data entry, you will be positioned in the Details Page.
- Simply enter your data in the fields on the Details Page.
- The new record is saved automatically when you select another record , click on the New button, or Exit from the program.
- There are required data fields: IssueTitle (Issues database), Employee (Employee database).
- Names of data fields explain what type of information you can enter.
Load Employees database and enter your personnel data
Load Issues database and enter issues data
Issues database, enter issue activities:
Issues database, enter issue activity: