How to get a report on loaned out (not returned) item?
You can view, or print report on loaned out items in two ways:
1. Manage Loans window:
- Click with right mouse button on the Loan field, select Manage Loans (1).
- In the Show section select All, Outstanding, or Overdue (2).
- The table will display items accordingly.
- To print a report click Print.
(1)Library Software, Manage Loans popup command:
(2)Library Software, Manage Loans window:
2. Loans database:
- On the File menu, click Load Database.
- In the Available Databases box click (select) Loans.
- Click Load.
- Select sort by ReturnDate field (A).
- Not Returned books are listed at the beginning of the Loans database (ReturnDate field has no date value) (B).
- To view only Not Returned item you can set the following filter (ReturnDate < 01/01/2000)