How to update dewey decimal numbers (selected record)
- Select a record with empty Dewey value.
- Click "Update Selected Record from Internet".
- Select search parameters.
- Select ISBN data field.
- Define mapping. Date fields listed in the in the mapping box will be updated.
In this case the value "dewey082" (from the search) will be assigned to "DEWEY"
(data field in the Library database)
Click with the right mouse button on the mapping box to display popup menu.
- Define update rules. If you update selected record then you don't need to
create update rules.
- You are ready to find the item and update missing information.
- After updating the software selects the 1st record in the database, find the
record that you updated and verify data.