Small Project Manager Pro, how to start?
How to start using Small Project Manager for Windows?
1. Enter project data into Projects database.
2. Enter project personnel data into Personnel database.
3. Enter project tasks data into Tasks database.
4. Enter project costs data into Costs database.
- Press the New button on the Standard section of the Speed Bar, or select File/New Record from the application menu. A new record will be prepared for data entry, you will be positioned in the Details Page.
- Simply enter your data in the fields on the Details Page.
- The new record is saved automatically when you select another record , click on the New button, or Exit from the program.
- There are required data fields: Project UniqueName (Projects database), Personnel UniqueName (Project Personnel database).
- Names of data fields explain what type of information you can enter.
Load Projects database and enter your project data
Load Projects database and enter project task data
Projects database, enter project cost data
Personnel database, enter personnel data
Tasks database, enter project tasks
Costs database, enter project costs