How to start using Software License Tracker Pro?
How to start using Software License Tracker Pro for Windows?
Enter software titles and number of licenses purchased into Software database.
- Enter software title data by typing.
- Enter data from text, excel files. (Import)
You have to enter only the software TITLE and QUANTITY value to operate your Software License inventory system.
- The TITLE field has to contain the unique value.
- Names of all fields explain what type of information you can enter.
- You can rename data field names.
Enter software/application data
Enter the total number of licenses purchased, set initial quantity
Enter the total number of licenses purchased
Enter employees(software users) data into Employees database.
- Enter data by typing.
- Enter data from text, excel, or other files. (Import)
You have to enter only the NAME value to operate your software license management system.
- The NAME field has to contain the unique value.
We know that many small organizations do not use barcode scanners and barcode labels when processing check in/out transactions. In order to support this feature our software license library system requires unique entry into NAME field. Values of the NAME field have to be unique.
If you have 2 or more borrowers with the same names, enter them in the following way:
"John Green 1"
"John Green 2"
Enter your library borrowers
Define due date (default value is 360 days), fine(optional) and barcode(optional), and other loan parameters.
- Define Due Date Period: Define Due Date
- Define Barcode and Fine functionality (optional): Define Barcode, Fine
Your software management inventory system is ready to process loan and return transactions.
- Process loan and return transactions manually (select, enter borrower name and software title).
Loan management window, select borrower, select item, enter quantity loaned (manual selection/entry mode):
- Process loan and return transactions using barcode labels and barcode scanners (scan item/borrower barcode label/card). Loan and Return transactions
Loan management window, scan borrower id barcode number (or enter id manually), scan item barcode number (or enter manually), enter quantity loaned (barcode entry mode):
- You can process software/application check-out and check-in transactions if the Software database is loaded or using Check In/Out module (stand-alone application).
Three easy ways to access Software Library circulation features (Start Software License Inventory solution and load Software database)
Check In/Out Transaction module allows to process loan / return transactions without launching software library management software. Your databases are protected from unwanted modifications and users.