Task/Job Manager Pro, how to start?
How to start using Task/Job Organizer Pro for Windows?
1. Enter personnel data into Personnel database.
2. Enter task/job data into Tasks database.
- Press the New button on the Standard section of the Speed Bar, or select File/New Record from the application menu. A new record will be prepared for data entry, you will be positioned in the Details Page.
- Simply enter your data in the fields on the Details Page.
- The new record is saved automatically when you select another record , click on the New button, or Exit from the program.
- There are required data fields: Personnel Unique Name (Personnel database), Task/Job UniqueName (TaskJob database).
- Names of data fields explain what type of information you can enter.
Load Personnel database and enter your personnel data
Load Task/Job database and enter your task data
Load Task/Job database, enter task cost data
Load Task/Job database, enter task activity data
Load Task Cost database, enter/view all cost/expense records