||EASY FISH CASSEROLE
1 pk Halibut,frozen(14.54oz)
1 pk Noodles,wide egg(8oz)
1 pk Vegetables,mixed,frozen(10oz
1/2 c Half-and-half
1/2 c Milk
1 cn Cream/mushroom soup(10.75oz)
1 c Dairy sour cream
2 t Worcestershire sauce
1/2 t Onion powder
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Bake halibut (breaded or batter-dipped) according to package directions;
2. Cook noodles and vegetables according to directions on each package.
3. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
4. Drain noodles and vegetables; add to casserole, stirring to combine.
5. Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 minutes.
6. Remove dish from oven and place fish on top; bake, uncovered, 10 minutes
longer, or until heated through.