||ROCK LOBSTER LASAGNA
1 pk Lasagna noodles
1/3 c Olive oil
1/2 c Onion,chopped
2 c Tomato sauce
1/2 c Bouillion
1/2 t Salt
1/4 t Black pepper
6 Rock lobster tails(3oz ea)
1 lb Mozzarella cheese,sliced
1/2 c Parmesan cheese,grated
1. Cook noodles in rapidly boiling salted water as directed on package,
adding 1 tablespoon oil to water.
2. Drain Spread noodles out on waxed paper to prevent them from sticking
3. Saute onion in remaining oil until tender.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, bouillion, salt and pepper; simmer 10 minutes.
5. Cut away thin underside membrane of lobster tails with scissors; remove
meat and cut into very small pieces.
6. Spoon some of the sauce into the bottom of a greased, shallow 3-quart
baking-serving dish; layer with noodles.
7. Top noodles with rock lobster pieces; cover with sauce .
8. Layer mozzarella over all; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
9. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes, or until bubbling