||QUICK AND EASY LASAGNA
1 cn Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 c Milk
3/4 lb Ground beef
1 1/2 c Spaghetti sauce
4 Lasagna noodles
-cooked and drained
1 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In small bowl combine soup and milk; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat cook beef until browned,
stirring to separate. Spoon off fat.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
4. Heat oven to 400-degrees F.
5. In 8-inch square baking dish spoon half the meat mixture and
arrange half the noodles over mixture; trim to fit. Spoon half the
soup mixture over noodles. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
7. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.