||HUNGARIAN PORK and ROASTED VEGETABLES
2/3 tb Corn oil
1/3 lb Pork stew meat
1/16 c Flour
1/3 sm Onion, minced
1/3 tb Hungarian paprika
1/16 c Water
1/16 ts Caraway seed
1/3 ts Garlic, minced
3/16 ts Salt
1/3 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables,
-drained (16 oz)
1/3 Bell pepper, diced
1/3 lg Tomato, diced
1/3 cn Beef broth (12 oz)
Wide noodles or rice
1. Dredge meat in flour, then brown pork in hot oil in roasting pan in
400'F. oven for 15 minutes.
2. Add paprika and onion, water, caraway seed, garlic and salt.
3. Cover tightly and bake at 325'F. until meat is tender.
4. Add peppers, tomatoes, and stock. Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
5. Stir in VEG-ALL. Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with wide noodles or rice.