||FETTUCCINE WITH SMOKED SALMON, VODKA AND DILL
1/4 c Butter
1 1/2 c 35% Real Whipping Cream
2 tb Vodka, optional
8 oz Smoked salmon, diced
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 ts Pepper
2 tb Fresh dill, chopped
3/4 lb Fettuccini noodles
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Melt butter gently in a large deep skillet. Add cream. Bring to a boil.
Add vodka. Reduce heat and cook on low 3-4 minutes until slightly
2. Add smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill. Remove from heat.
3. cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender.
4. Drain noodles well. Reheat sauce. Place drained noodles in the pan with
the hot sauce. Toss gently over low heat until sauce coats noodles and is
thick and creamy.
5. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Taste and adjust seasoning if