Software: small library, book collectors:

Small Handy Library Manager: run your library in seconds, a good balance between power and simplicity.

Small Library Pro: database maintenance system for small private, public, or corporate libraries.

Book Organizer Advantage: book inventory software for book collectors.

Books  >   Reference : General : 

Magazines for Libraries (Magazines for Libraries)

Laguardia, Cheryl (Editor)
Katz, Bill (Editor)
Katz, Linda Sternberg (Editor)

R. R. Bowker
Published:December 1, 2003

Read More, Buy It

Description: From Book News, Inc.
andlt:;st> Faced with dwindling budgets, soaring subscription rates, and a field of some 70,000 serials from which to choose, librarians can ill afford not to consult (indeed, to familiarize themselves with) this core collection development tool which now provides detailed annotated listings of 6,665 general-interest magazines, research journals, controlled circulation serials, and high quality consumer publications suitable for public, academic, special, government, and school libraries. Approximately 20% of the titles in this edition are listed for the first time; the remaining 80% have been revised and updated. Cited in BLC3, Sheehy, Walford, ARBA. Annotation copyright Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Bestselling and bargain books: Librarians, book collectors

#commissionsearned * Search bestsellers
* Search bargain books
* Other books

Read More, Buy It

Track your book collections, book libraries with our software:

- tiny libraries, personal book collections: try our simple book organizer
- for small libraries we offer small and powerful library software for Windows

PrimaSoft, as an Amazon Associate, receives a commission from qualifying purchases made on the affiliate links we share.

Copyright © 2019 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC