Customer Support Organizer Pro, how to start?
How to start using Customer Support Database Manager for Windows?
1. Enter customer data into Customers database.
2. Enter personnel data into Employees database.
3. Enter issue data into Employees database.
- Press the New button on the Standard section of the Speed Bar, or select File/New Record from the application menu. A new record will be prepared for data entry, you will be positioned in the Details Page.
- Simply enter your data in the fields on the Details Page.
- The new record is saved automatically when you select another record , click on the New button, or Exit from the program.
- There are required data fields: Customer Unique Name (Customers database), Employee (Employee database), IssueTitle (Issues database).
- Names of data fields explain what type of information you can enter.
Load Customers database and enter your customer data
Load Employees database and enter your personnel data
Load Issues database and enter issues data
Issues database, enter issue activities: