Question/Topic: Equipment/Tool Software: Search Utility
Public Search utility allows employees/students/borrowers to process search transactions without launching
Equipment/Tools Organizer Pro software. All databases are protected from unwanted modifications or deletions. Search Utility can be used on one computer or on the network.
- On your computer desktop click on the Search icon.
- Select the field that you would like to search in the Search By (A).
- Enter one or more search words in the Text To Search For (B).
- Select the number of results in the Find (C).
- Click Search to perform equipment/tool search (D).
- Your results will be listed as a list in the Search Results table (E). You can define what information is listed in the Search Results table.
- Click on any item in the list to display item details in the right section (F).
equipment/tools inventory search utility (OPAC)