How do I run a circulation report for my library?
- Start Library Solution and load Loan (Circulations) database.
- On the File menu, click Load Database. Select Loan Database and click Load
- Click with the right mouse button on the Sort button and select LoanedTo
- All loan transactions are sorted by borrower
- On the Print menu click All Records/Print Standard Report
- In the Print window select LoanedTo in the Group By box
- Select data fields that will be included on the report
- Click Preview to verify the report
- Circulation report by borrower, book title, with loan and return dates:
Related Topics ...
Copyright © PrimaSoft PC, Inc. All rights reserved.