Question/Topic: Library Search Utility (OPAC)?
Library Search utility allows your library members to process search transactions without launching library software. Your library databases are protected from unwanted modifications or deletions. Search Utility can be used on one computer or on the library network.
- On your computer desktop click on the Library Search icon.
- Select the field that you would like to search in the Search By (A).
- Enter one or more search words in the Text To Search For (B).
- Select the number of results in the Find (C).
- Click Search to perform library search (D).
- Your results will be listed as a list in the Search Results table (E). You can define what information is listed in the Search Results table.
- Click on any item in the list to display item details in the right section (F).
library search utility (OPAC)