Question/Topic: How to process library inventory audit?
Check your inventory against what you have listed in the library
- On the Loans/Returns menu, click Inventory Audit, Maintenance
- In the Inventory Audit, Maintenance window, click Inventory
- Scan in all items or load already scanned values from text files.
- Click Process to check your scanned items against items listed in the
- Click Print to print Library Audit report.
- Click Mark Missing, the program will enter "Missing: MM/DD/YYYY" value
into the "Missing" field.
Scan in all items or load already scanned values from text files (one barcode
value per line):
Load scanned items from text files:
Click Process to perform inventory check:
Click Print, Mark Missing: