Book Cataloging Software
for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/95/98/Me/2000/2003/NT ..
Small book cataloging software.
Book Cataloging Software: is a complete library management software for Windows. Using our library database system you can easily and quickly organize and manage your library. It's a perfect choice for the following libraries: school library, church library, corporation library, non-profit organization library, business library, specialized library, college or university library,..
Cataloging book library free download
Try our software now, download now: Book
software for Windows8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, 2003
How to start Book
How to auto catalog book collections ...
Our simple library software is designed to manage the following activities of your library:
- auto cataloguing by ISBN number
- catalogue, search, and circulate all library collections (books, CDs, video tapes, dvds, documents, equipments, ..)
- manage library members information
- process loan and return transactions (manually or with a barcode scanner)
- keep track of the library circulation data
- print library labels (spine labels, barcode labels, id cards)
- print library circulation reports
- simple, complex search (OPAC)
- process reservation transactions (optional)
- manage fine transactions (optional)
The following libraries found our library software easy-to-use and very affordable:
Cataloging Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalogue your library collections (auto catalogue by ISBN number supported), organize
patrons of your library, and process check-in and check-out transactions (manual or barcode loan/return transactions supported).
- Quickly access your data: You can access and view your library collections, member/patron database, circulation database in virtually any way: Table Viewer, Browser Viewer, Form Viewer.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, book lists, circulation reports, library collection reports, patron/member directories, html library catalogs, address labels, book spine labels, book card labels, barcode labels, reminder letters, and more ....
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. Save customized circulation report, bar code labels, book spine labels, and patron directory reports into templates for future reuse.
- Network supported: you can use our library software on a single computer or on the network of computers (multi-user license required).
public schools, churches, businesses, elementary schools, church schools, hospitals, universities, education centers, government institutions, government departments, education institutes,
Christian schools, associations, non-profit organizations, health agencies, consultants, societies, university departments, colleges, training institutes, catholic schools, academies, corporations, embassies, synagogues, clergy institutions.
Recent library customers: The Goss-Michael Foundation Library, Christian American School
Library, Spectrum Academy, Rock Ministry Institute, summit academy, Steen School, ...
Go ahead. Try our Book Cataloging Software in your home or office for 30 days risk-free.
If it doesn't meet or exceed every single one of your expectations,
we insist you return it for a courteous, no questions-asked refund.
Book cataloging software free download
Download free, fully functional trial version. The trial version will
expire 45 days after installation. Click here to select the download link
Book Cataloging Software, software for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, NT
Cataloging book library: FAQ
Other Pro Software Solution
Personnel Database Manager: personnel management software.
Invoice Organizer Pro: invoicing and billing software for all kinds of professionals.
"Overall we are very excited about the program and think it will serve our needs very well. We have many employees, docents, and public visitors who use our library. We wanted a user-friendly program that would allow them to search for books on their area of interest. We also wanted a program that would allow some users to enter & edit data, but prevent others from doing that. We even reviewed programs costing thousands of dollars, but liked your program best. "
.. read more software comments
Here is what I am wanting the new library book inventory program to do...
1) Import Borrowers- my student information will be given to me in the form of an Excel document...
Last Name, First Name, Student ID, class schedule
2) Book Info - my book info is also on an Excel Document...Book Title, Subject, ISBN #, Bar Code(Book #),
3) The bar codes for each title are sequential...I would like to be able to enter beginning/ending bar code
values along with the matching quantites of each title as opposed to scanning in each individual bar code to
get that book into the inventory
I plan to check out each student his/her books directly to the student (a new approach...we have always
checked out to the teachers and they in turn checked out to the students...VERY inefficient)...
So, I need an easy way to attach the 5-6 different titles/bar codes to each student via a bar code scanner...
I then need to be able to print a one page report for each student listing all of their classes, teachers,
textbooks, barcode #'s and prices that I can send home to their parents so they know which books and the
costs of those books their child is responsible for I need to be able to scan a book found in the hallway
and pull up the student it belongs to
I need to be able to have all of my extra books in the system, assigned to the bookroom until I need
them and when I scan the bar code and assign it to a new student, it will take it out of the book room inventory
I need to be able to run a report of all of the "bookroom books" so I can verify bookroom inventory
I need to be able to pull up a given teacher and print off lists of the students in each class and their book numbers
I need a speedy method of checking the books back in at the end of the year...I need a student to hand me a
stack of their 5-6 titles and me be able to scan them in as "returned" and then print off lists of
That's a start...scoop me on these objectives and we'll go from there...I have downloaded the demo, so
I would like to do a dummy inventory and address all of these objectives so I can make a knowledgeable
presentation to my Board...
If it is easier to call and discuss rather than e-mail, give me a number and I will call on my dime...
Our temple is looking for a software to catalogue our small book library, less than 1000 books, cds, and dvds. We need
cheap and simple option. We need a very simple interface to work, we are non-profit run mostly by volunteers.
We need a system with the following features: network installation, public search, barcode scanning, check out
limitations per user, public search, catalogue management, circulation tracking, customisable fields,
reporting features, fines for overdue and not returned books, printout on inventory.
We want to automate the library. We need a quote for the system with: title search support,
author/subject search, customizable data fields, print barcode and spine labels, circulations, backup, etc.
We need basic library cataloging program. Our needs: item circulations, easy-to-use, inventory reports,
printing bar code labels, import from marc records.
Import from MARC records
I manage a private corporate library. The collection is currently managed using
an outdated version of Inmagic. I am interested in Organizer Pro because I want
an application that can run on our network so all my patrons can search the collection
from their own workstations.
What are the options for uploading our existing catalog into Organizer Pro? Lynne P.
How to start library: library primer
Other related pages:
Book library software
Library management software
Library catalogue software
Database library software
Library cataloging software
Library circulation software
Small business library
Cataloging book library
Church library database
School library System
Book database software
Library automation software
Library inventory software
Library organizer software
Simple library management system
Library automated system