Library Automated System
for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/95/98/Me/2000/2003/NT ..
Library automated system for private, public, or corporate libraries.
Library automated system: is a complete library database management for Windows.
Using our library automation system you can easily and quickly organize and manage your library.
It's a perfect choice for the following libraries: school library, church library, corporation library,
non-profit organization library, business library, specialized library, college or university library,..
Library automated system free download
Try our software now, download now: Library Download
software for Windows8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, 2003
How to set up automated library system , ...
Our system is designed to manage the following activities of your library:
- catalogue, search, and circulate all library collections (books, CDs, video tapes, dvds, documents, equipments, ..)
- manage patrons information
- process loan and return transactions (manually or with a barcode scanner)
- keep track of the library circulation data
- print library labels (spine labels, barcode labels, id cards)
- print library circulation reports
- simple, complex search (OPAC)
- auto cataloguing by ISBN number
- process reservation transactions (optional)
- manage fine transactions (optional)
The following institutions automated libraries with our program:
- Library automated system Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalogue your library collections (auto catalogue by ISBN number supported), organize
patrons of your library, and process check-in and check-out transactions (manual or barcode loan/return transactions supported).
- Quickly access your data: You can access and view your library collections, member/patron database, circulation database in virtually any way: Table Viewer, Browser Viewer, Form Viewer.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, book lists, circulation reports, library collection reports, patron/member directories, html library catalogs, address labels, book spine labels, book card labels, barcode labels, reminder letters, and more ....
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. Save customized circulation report, bar code labels, book spine labels, and patron directory reports into templates for future reuse.
- Network supported: you can use our library software on a single computer or on the network of computers (multi-user license required).
public schools, churches, businesses, elementary schools, church schools, hospitals, universities, education centers, government
institutions, government departments, education institutes, Christian schools, associations, non-profit organizations, health agencies,
consultants, societies, university departments, colleges, training institutes, catholic schools, academies, corporations, embassies,
synagogues, clergy institutions.
Go ahead. Try our software in your home or office for 30 days risk-free.
If it doesn't meet or exceed every single one of your expectations,
we insist you return it for a courteous, no questions-asked refund.
Library automation software free download
Download free, fully functional trial version. The trial version will
expire 45 days after installation. Click here to select the download link
Library Automation Software, for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, NT
Book library software: FAQ
Other Pro Software Solution
Personnel Database Manager: personnel management software.
Invoice Organizer Pro: invoicing and billing software for all kinds of professionals.
"As you will find out right away the use of Small Library Organizer Pro is simplicity itself. It is broken down into three units, the one that manages the library collection (books, CDs, video tapes, DVDs), the borrowers unit and the loan database. "
.. read more software comments
Prison system needs a library automation system that is not web-based as there is
no internet access in the libraries. We are not using any software. We want to implement a basic, non web-based library system that
can organize and manage our recreational reading and video collections and keep track all items.
Small Library Software Solution
We need a library automated system to issue and return books, circulation, customer tracking,
queries, with nice user interface, overdue tracking, etc.
Fines in the system
Many of our Technical schools are not automated, some are using old programs.
We want to automate 50 very small libraries (number of volumes less then 500). What do you suggest?
How to start library: library primer
Several our corporate libraries look for the automation systems with: library inventory, catagorized
loan periods, check in and check out, subscription management, email overdue notices.
We need library automation system. I want the system to be easy. Book catalog and inventory, bar code transcation, circulation tracking,
student and teacher search access to a libry catalog, print book lists, look up patron history, run inventory reports,
statistic and summary reports, assign student identification numbers, print labels and id cards, bar code scanning,
We want to automate the library. We need a quote for the system with: title search support,
author/subject search, customizable data fields, print barcode and spine labels, circulations, backup, etc.
We are currently using a system that is too expensive. We are shopping for a better price.
Does your system offer full library automation, circulation, patron maintenance, cataloging, inventory, etc.
We have a small school library with about 1,000 books. We need an automated library
system to catalogue the books, keep track of books that are out and returned. Barcode scanning books in and out.
Collect fines for lost or damaged books.
Fines in the system
I manage a private corporate library. The collection is currently managed using
an outdated version of Inmagic. I am interested in Organizer Pro because I want
an application that can run on our network so all my patrons can search the collection
from their own workstations.
What are the options for uploading our existing catalog into Organizer Pro? Lynne P.
How to start library: library primer
Other related pages:
Book library software
Library management software
Library catalogue software
Database library software
Library cataloging software
Library circulation software
Small business library
Cataloging book library
Church library database
School library System
Book database software
Library automation software
Library inventory software
Library organizer software
Simple library management system
Library automated system