Question/Topic: How to create a simple report in HTML form?
How to create a simple html report?
How to create a document with the data from my organizer that I can share
with other users?
1. On the File menu click HTML Report.
2. Click on the small "..." button to select a folder. Your
HTML report will be saved in this folder.
- Click on the Data Tab.
- Select a data field in the All Data Fields and click Green Arrow
- Data fields that are listed in the Selected Fields box will be
included on the report.
- Click on the Report Elements Tab.
- In the Report Type section select 1-Level.
- Unselect Advanced options (Page Attributes, Page Header, Page
- Select Page Body and click Define.
, click OK :
- In the Save As window verify folder name.
- Enter the report file name into File Name box (library_sample.htm).
- The report file name has to be in the form file_name.htm or
- Start Windows Explorer.
- Go to the folder where you saved your html report.
- Double click on the file to open it (or click with the right mouse button on
the file to display popup menu, select Open)
- The report opens in your browser.