Question/Topic: How to print report: incoming transactions by date?
On the File menu, click Load Database or click Load on the
- In the Load Database window select TrLog_In database (incoming
transactions) and click OK.
Click on the Sort button.
Select DATE as a primary sort field (sort incoming transaction by
On the Print menu, click All Records, then click Print Standard
Define report setting
Select DATE in the Group By box.
Select data fields that will be included on the report.
- define column width for each data field
- the total width has to be smaller than the page width
Click Preview button to review the incoming transactions report.
If you are satisfied with the report layout close preview window, and click
Save to save the report setting into the template.
Next time click Load and load the previously saved report.
Print Report window, page layout options, select landscape orientation if you
want to include more columns (data fields) in the table layout.
preview window, transactions by date, landscape layout:
Stockroom report hints:
- a) today transaction: create filter DATE = "today"
- b) date range transaction: create filter, select Between, define "start
date" and "end date"
- c) transactions for one item: select ITEM field, define filter ITEM =
We are currently using this data base for our tool room/perishable tooling. How do I extract
usage by date? I know how to pull all usage for each PN but is there a report that I can add a
date range and pull all in and out transactions?