Stockroom, Warehouse software solution, how to start?
Enter your stockroom/warehouse items into ITEMS database.
- Names of all fields explain to you what type of information you are supposed to enter.
- Use "userfields" for your specific data entry requirements.
You have to enter only the ITEMNAME value to operate your stockroom/warehouse/inventory system.
(step 1) Enter your stockroom/warehouse/inventory items:
Enter incoming items (transactions-in) into ENTER TRANSACTIONs IN database.
- Click File/Load Database menu command. Select EnterTrIn database. Click Load
- Enter general information about incoming transaction (transaction date, who entered transaction, transaction reference information: order number, transfer number,...) .
- Incoming transaction number is created automatically by the program.
- Double click on the ITEMS field/table to enter incoming items.
(step 2) Enter incoming transactions (general transaction information and
then incoming items)
Enter incoming items: How to process incoming transactions
(step 3) Incoming items transaction window (barcode processing):
Enter outgoing items (transactions-out) into ENTER TRANSACTIONs OUT database.
- Click File/Load Database menu command. Select EnterTrOut database. Click Load
- Enter outgoing transactions and outgoing items the same way as you entered incoming transactions.
Stockroom solution databases in the system:
Inventory (Items): enter your inventory items
EnterTrIn: enter incoming transactions
EnterTrOut: enter outgoing transactions
TrLogIn: automatically records incoming items
TrLogOut: automatically records outgoing items: