PrimaSoft Encryption Service Edition comes with flexible scheduler. You can schedule auto-recurring encryption and decryption sessions for any future date and time. The Schedule Item dialog box will help you specify values for scheduled automated encryption and decryption items.
You can access the Schedule Item dialog box from the Scheduler window. In the Scheduler window click New.
The Schedule Item dialog box will help you specify values for scheduled automated encryption and decryption items.
- Select template in the Encryption Template box. If the list is empty you have to create a valid template.
- Select the day in the Date box when you want the first auto-encryption to be activated. Enter the time in the Time box when you want the first auto-encryption to be activated.
- Select encryption frequency in the Repeat section. For the selected frequency select additional parameters.
- Optionally you can define additional actions in the Run Application, Send Email sections.
- Click OK.
First Run At (start first encryption/decryption)
First Run At: define the date and time for the first automated session. Time setting in "First Transfer At" determines the start for the session. For example, if Time is set to 08:00 an Hourly sessions will be active between 8 am and midnight and always stop between midnight and 8 am. Enter 00:01 into the Time edit box if you want to make it run continually.
Repeat (encryption session frequency)
Select the type of Scheduled Item by clicking on one of the Repeat radio buttons:
- One Time for non-recurring encryptions/decryptions.
- Hourly for sessions that will be repeated every x hours and minutes on selected days.
- Daily for sessions that will be repeated on selected week days e.g. Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Weekly for sessions that will be repeated once a week e.g. every Sunday.
- Monthly for sessions that will be repeated once a month, or on selected range of days.
- On Startup Once A Day for sessions that will be repeated every time PrimaSoft Encryption Service is launched but no more than once a day.
- On Startup Always for sessions that will be repeated every time PrimaSoft Encryption Service is launched.
Run Application When Auto-Encryption Is Completed
- Type in the full path to the application into Applicationedit box e.g. c:\encrypted\delete_old_files.bat. Or, click Select and select the apllication file.
- Type in any command line parameters into Parameters edit box
Send Email Message To
- Type in the email recipient address into Send Email Message To edit box. If you have not used this option before click on Email Setup button in order to set up your email server parameters.
Send Email ONLY when errors
- When checked email notification messages are sent only when there were errors in the auto-transfer.