Library Cataloging Software
for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/95/98/Me/2000/2003/NT ..
Library cataloging software for private, public, or corporate libraries. Library cataloguing software.
Library Software: is a complete library management software for Windows. Using our library database system you can easily and quickly
catalog and manage your library. It's a perfect choice for the following libraries: school library, church library, corporation library, non-profit organization library, business library, specialized library, college or university library,..
Library cataloging software, Free Trial, Download
Try our software now, download now: Library
Cataloging Software Pro
software for Windows8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, 2003
How to catalogue, how to start Library
Our simple library software is designed to manage the following activities of your library:
- catalogue, search, and circulate all library collections (books, CDs, video tapes, dvds, documents, equipments, ..)
- manage library patrons information
- process loan and return transactions (manually or with a barcode scanner)
- keep track of the library circulation data
- print library labels (spine labels, barcode labels, id cards)
- print library circulation reports
- simple, complex search (OPAC)
- auto cataloguing by ISBN number
- process reservation transactions (optional)
- manage fine transactions (optional)
The following libraries found our library software easy-to-use and very affordable:
- Book Library Software Tour
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalogue your library collections (auto catalogue by ISBN number supported), organize
patrons of your library, and process check-in and check-out transactions (manual or barcode loan/return transactions supported).
- Quickly access your data: You can access and view your library collections, member/patron database, circulation database in virtually any way: Table Viewer, Browser Viewer, Form Viewer.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, book lists, circulation reports, library collection reports, patron/member directories, html library catalogs, address labels, book spine labels, book card labels, barcode labels, reminder letters, and more ....
- Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. Save customized circulation report, bar code labels, book spine labels, and patron directory reports into templates for future reuse.
- Network supported: you can use our library software on a single computer or on the network of computers (multi-user license required).
public schools, churches, businesses, elementary schools, church schools, hospitals, universities, education centers, government institutions, government departments, education institutes,
Christian schools, associations, non-profit organizations, health agencies, consultants, societies, university departments, colleges, training institutes, catholic schools, academies, corporations, embassies, synagogues, clergy institutions.
Recent library customers: Christian American School of Guatemala, Spectrum
Academy, St John's Pres Church, New Testament Christian Center,
UCIC Learning Center, NewBridge on the Charles, Silver Springs High School, Sule
College, University of Windsor, ...
Go ahead. Try our Book Library Software in your home or office for 30 days risk-free.
If it doesn't meet or exceed every single one of your expectations,
we insist you return it for a courteous, no questions-asked refund.
Library Cataloging Software free download:
Download free, fully functional trial version. The trial version will
expire 45 days after installation. Click here to select the download link
Library Software, free download, software for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 95, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, NT
Library cataloging software: FAQ
Other Pro Software Solution
Personnel Database Manager: personnel management software.
Invoice Organizer Pro: invoicing and billing software for all kinds of professionals.
" Also...what a relief to finally find your product(s)! I can see that Organizer is wonderful and can save hours of time for small business users."
.. read more software comments
Very small school with an academic and special library is looking for a server-based
system that is intuitive and user friendly. We want to access remotely and have good tech support.
About 1500 volumes (increases a hundred per year). We need overdue notices, some reports, email
support, download records from Library of Congress (MARC).
Library network installation
If I purchase this program, the primary reason I would purchase it would be
for library patrons to search the database to see if a small library
containing about 4000 items has a particular title (be it a book, DVD or
CD). Exactly how is this done? What would the screen look like as one
starts to search?
Library search module
We are in the process of cataloging data into excel for the various print pieces that we've produced
over the last 25 years. Initial estimate is 8,000 pieces. We plan to import this data and import it into a database,
and create a corporate library that users can use as resource to locate, review and check out/in the items for use.
We also want to be able to track all items. Your product seems appropriate for this use. We have two questions:
1) Is it possible to arrange an on-site (or online) demonstration of the product?
2) Could you refer us to any current users of this software, so we can talk about their
experience with the software?
We need library system with: cataloging, circulation, loan and return transactions, student records management,
inventory management, labels, barcoding
We need library with circulation, cataloging, compatible with Windows 7.
There are a total of 5 high schools in our county (about 1500 items). I am looking for a reasonably
simple, intuitive system.
How to start library: library primer
We need basic library cataloging program. Our needs: item circulations, easy-to-use, inventory reports,
printing bar code labels, import from marc records.
Import from MARC records
Does your software have an inventory mode? We are interested in cataloging and barcoding
a non-circulating genealogy library. We are looking to buy a program to help us do it.
Library inventory, audit
We are currently using a system that is too expensive. We are shopping for a better price.
Does your system offer full library automation, circulation, patron maintenance, cataloging, inventory, etc.
I manage a private corporate library. The collection is currently managed using
an outdated version of Inmagic. I am interested in Organizer Pro because I want
an application that can run on our network so all my patrons can search the collection
from their own workstations.
What are the options for uploading our existing catalog into Organizer Pro? Lynne P.
How to start library: library primer
Other related pages:
Book library software
Library management software
Library catalogue software
Database library software
Library cataloging software
Library circulation software
Small business library
Cataloging book library
Church library database
School library System
Book database software
Library automation software
Library inventory software
Library organizer software
Simple library management system
Library automated system