Check In/Out Module (free)
Check In/Out module is a stand-alone application. Check In/Out Transaction module allows to process loan and return transactions without launching library software. Your library databases are protected from unwanted modifications and users.
Library Assistant Deluxe
(free offer to all library customers who purchased 1-Year Support)Library Assistant Deluxe is a database management system that allows library volunteers, assistants
to catalogue items on their own computers. Later, items can be easily exported and imported to the
main library software (computer).
Click here to download Library Assistant Deluxe for Windows.
How to use Library Assistant: Library Assistant FAQ
Some of the ways other libraries use the software:
- data entry module for library administrators
- advanced library search module (if preloaded with the library database)
- library processing module (print item labels, preprint barcode labels, ...)
- library database manager (manage volunteers, manage library contacts, ...)
Library Search Utility (OPAC), (only $45 for unlimited number of users/computers)Library Search Utility allows your library members to process search transactions without launching library software. Your library databases are protected from unwanted modifications or deletions: Features:
- Search by selected field or search all fields
- Display, browse all items from the library catalogue
- Sort results by title, author, ..
- Display item details
- Print result list, print item details
- Install Search Utility over the network
- No limit on the number of library members that can use it
- Library Search ..
Library dataBase Browser/Viewer (free)
Our library software comes with a free Organizer dataBase Browser. Organizer dB Browser is a web-based application that enables you to share your databases over the Internet or Intranet. Organizer dB Browser supports:
Access/View/Browse all or selected databases created with our Library Software.
Access/View/Browse all or selected database fields.
- dB Browser FAQ ..
Database Designer supports modification and customization of database templates included in our library software solution. Designer supports creation of new databases. Designer supports extension of your Library system with database templates from our Solution Center. Example: download and use:
Asset: use this templte as Library Asset Organizer.
Request Tracker: enables you to track and manage a large number of library requests, complaints, suggestions, feedbacks, to-do items.
Address/Contacts: track and organize all your library business contacts.
- Database Templates ..