The Statistics window allows you to display prebuilt statistics or define new ones. You can save the new custom statistic definition and use it later.
How to display prebuilt statistics:
- Select the data field from the Summary By box (1). It lists all data fields for the opened table.
- It may take some time before the summary (2) is displayed.
- You can Sort your summary by Name or Value (3).
- Summary Type (4) (Daily ,Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, Day of Week); this function is active when you select Date field in the Summary By box.
- You can display a summary by another field (1) at any time.
- After a summary is displayed you can print, display/print chart, or display/print HTML page (5).
Process statistics, print.
Process statistics, html display.
Copyright © 2023 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC