Enter smtp.gmail.com into the SMTP Server Address box.
Enter your port number into the Port box.
Enter From Address and Reply To.
Check Use Secure SSL/TLS Connection.
Enter your Google account user id and password (this has to be your userid and password you use to log in into Gmail).
Select Login in the Login Type box.
Log in into your Google Account. Open Connected apps and sites section.
Turn on the option called Allow less secure apps.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC