Starting from version 3.0 the Print Report window supports the new page setting in 'group by report'.
Select a group by data field in the Group By box (1).
To force a new page before the new group is displayed select New Page After Group (2).
In this example items are grouped by equipment type. Items of the same type are displayed on separate pages.
In this example overdue items are grouped by student.
Loaned out items for one student are displayed on a separate page.
How to print overdue items report by department? Overdue items by office manager, print groups on separate pages; those reports are sent to departments.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC