This topic explains:
How to save a custom view definition (SQL query) for future use?
The Custom Views window opens with the first custom view selected.
Delete the content of the Custom View Definition box (just highlight the text and use Delete button on your keyboard, you can also use popup menu commands).
Enter SQL query (view definition) into the Custom View Definition box:
Click Display to check if the result is displayed correctly.
Click Save View to save the view for future use.
In the Save Custom View window enter a name into the Save Custom View As box. Click Save.
The new custom view is added to the Custom Views list.
Click on the Custom Views list and select the new view.
Click Display to display the new view.
The new custom view is displayed.
Note: you will have to save a view in order to use the Report feature.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC