How to display application add-on icons on the main screen display of my PC?
How to create a shortcut to the inventory search and check in-out modules?
Open Windows File Explorer.
Click "c:/handy_et/" (1).
In the application folder you will find:
io.exe - check out, check in module
search.exe - search module
add.exe - data entry module
Right mouse button click (2) on the selected file (search.exe) opens popup menu.
Select Send To (3), select Desktop - create shortcut (4).
How to use Windows Start Menu to create shortcuts.
Right click on the selected library module opens popup menu.
Select Send To and select Desktop (create shortcut).
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC