In this topic you will learn how to select equipment data fields to be included on the label, how to choose label type, how to select bar code type, and how to set label layout parameters.
Select data fields that will be included on the label.
The Print Labels window always starts with 3 preselected data fields. Usually you will unselect them.
In this sample we want to create a label that includes a barcode and a tool/equipment name.
Select label type.
Save label design for the future use.
In the Print Labels window click Preview All.
How to create a report image for the predefined template.
All saved reports and labels you can find on the Reports and Labels tabs.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC