My equipment inventory software is on a tool crib computer that is not connected to a printer. How to print bar code labels in my office on the laser printer?
In our Print Label or Print Report Window click Select Printer. Choose any PDF Writer from the printer choices. When you click Print Report or Print Labels, you'll create a PDF document instead of printout.
Click Select Printer in the Print Labels window.
Choose any PDF writer. In this window there are four different PDF writers: Adobe PDF, CutePDF Writer (Free), deskPDF Creator, Foxit Reader PDF Printer (Free).
They will create a PDF document instead of printout.
Click Print Labels to create a PDF file.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC