This topic explains:
Handy Equipment/Tool Manager let's you track different items: unique items, inventory items, and consumable items.
Your help files describe the "Kits" feature. What about "Pools"? Do you have a feature where a number of the same (make/model/type) items (eg. 100 chairs), can be recorded as a single entry, but where the system will nevertheless keep count of how many are available to loan out? For example, if 20 chairs of a pool of 100 chairs are currently out on loan, the system must display that 80 are currently still available.
Use INVENTORY type to enter this type of items.
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC