This topic explains:
All quantity transactions are recorded in the Quantity History table. Add/Remove quantity records are created in the following situations:
Click View, there are three predefined views. You can display transactions for UNIQUE, INVENTORY, or CONSUMABLE items.
Click Report, define new report or use predefined reports. There is predefined report: Quantity-Summary-Report (transaction are grouped by item, header includes item type, item name, item barcode number, the table list all qty. transaction and the totals).
Latest equipment tracking how to articles:
Handy Equipment Management with Check In/Out:
Equpiment, tool tracking software solutions:
- office inventory tracking with check in/out
- equipment tracking, tool crib tracking with check in/out
- av, media equipment with check in/out
- police equipment
- prison, equipment tracking with check in/out
- athletic, sport equipment tracking review
- calibration management software
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · PrimaSoft PC